Scratch Removal only $24.95!
Scratch removal only $24.95!
Make your vehicle look like new! Get rid of those little dents and scratches with our May special. Call now at 727-504-6891.
You will be surprised when you see what a difference removing a couple dents and scratches can make to the overall look of your car. People’s eyes are drawn to imperfections so your car can be at 98% and all anyone every comments about is the remaining 2%. That is why many care dealers remove the scratches and dents before listing them. Love your car again!